Persian Beginner I
Limited seats available.
This is the first class is the Beginner Persian level.
After finishing this course, students:
- Are able to read and write first half of the alphabet
- Are able to write meaningful short sentences and translate simple sentences from English to Persian
- Are able to have basic short conversations with Persian speakers about: common daily greetings, biographical information about themselves, asking simple biographical information from others, their family, where they were born and raised, their pets and more
- Are able to read and write numbers from 0-50
- Will have a good sense of basic Persian grammar
No textbook purchase required.
|Tue/Thu 3:00pm - 5:00pm|